1) How many working computers are there in your home? (none, one, two, three etc.?) A. one computer 2) Do your home computers run on Windows or some other operating system such as Linux? A. Computer runs on Windows XP 3) Are you allowed to use a computer at home unsupervised in your own room (with the door closed) or is it in a public room where parents can see the screen? A.3 I m allowed to use a computer at home unsupervised in my room(with a door closed). 4) Does your family own a laptop or netbook? Do you use it? A.4 We don’t have a laptop or netbook. 5) Does your family have internet access? If so is it ADSL1 or 2, mobile broadband, cable or dialup? A.5 I have internet access at home and it is ADSL 2. 6) Does your family have wireless? A.6 NO 7) Which browser or browsers do you use at home? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, other? A.7 I have Internet Explorer and Firefox. 8) What is your preferred search engine? A.9 Google and Yahoo 9) Does your family use VOIP (voice over internet protocol) for phone calls? A.9 No, my family doesn’t use VOIP but Free call for phone calls. 10) Have you ever made a video and uploaded it to Youtube? A.10 Yes but I have made and uploaded to Youtube. 11) Do you have a Facebook, Bebo or Myspace account that you use from time to time? How often? A.11 I have Yahoo, Face book and Orkut. 12) Can you access your bank account (if you have one) online? A.12 Yes 13) Have you ever bought something over the internet through a site such as EBay or Amazon? What have you bought? A.14 I have bought mp3 player FROM ebay 14) List your three favourite on line games A.14 I don’t play internet games. 15) What do you do on the Internet. Number in this way 2 = often 1 = sometimes 0 = never
o) look up answers to homework, 2) real time chat or messaging using IM, Skype etc., 1) email 0) on line games, 2) watch Youtube videos, 2) surf the web, 2) search using a search engine 2) visit social networking sites such as Facebook, Bebo, Myspace 2) downloading music or movies or games 1) write in my blog, wiki or website 0) other, please specify 16) Inlcude a picture of a computer and add some tags to this blog
Our next topic is to play with spirals this was a bit tricky and in this i have learnt how to change the inner and outer spiral. I have learnt how to change the colour. In this i had to take help of MR kerr. even I loved this topic it was fun doing it.
I made this using inkscape this was the first time i used this programme and i really loved it. Our first task was to make stars out of inkscape. i learnt that we can make different shapes by holding shift + dragging the pointer. it was fun. i took help of Mr. kerr.
1) Do you own a mobile phone? A.1 Yes 2) If so provide the brand name and any other specifications if you know them A.2 Samsung E2510 3) How many mobile phones have you owned so far in your life? A.3 1 4) What do you use your phone for. Number in this way
2 = often 1 = sometimes 0 = never
2) phone calls 1) SMS for text messaging 2) listen to music MP3 2) take photos 2) file transfer using bluetooth 0) internet browsing 1) playing games 1) video recording 1) watching videos MP4 0) money transfer 0) buying stuff over the internet 2) alarm 2) memory card reader (SD) 2) USB (you use your phone to store and transfer files) 1) wireless modem for a personal computer 0) GPS (global positioning system) navigation 0) GDO (garage door opener) 0) any other you can think of )
5) Does your phone have a full QWERTY keyboard, either slide out or touch screen? A.5 My phone has a slide out 6) How would you feel if you were not allowed to use your mobile phone anymore? A.6 I would feel boring. 7) Should mobile phones be banned at school because they distract students? Give reasons for your answer A.7 Yes because it distract their study plus teacher attention so it should be banned from school.
1) How many TVs are there in your home? A. 1 2) Is there a quiet room in your home where you can do home work? A. Yes 3) In what room do you do your home work? A. My room 4) Estimate how many hours a week you spend watching TV? A. 21 5) What is your favourite TV show? A. Deal or No Deal 6) Explain why you like your favourite TV show? A. Because I think its nice game. 7) Does your family watch any particular TV show together? If yes, say which show A. NO 8) Do any of your pets watch TV? A. NO 10) How would you feel if TV was banned in your home? A. I feel very boring and lonely. 11) Anything else you want to say about TV? A. T.V is a good because you can watch movies, T.V show, watch news.